1.5 cups shredded mozzarella cheese or marble
3/4 cup almond flour
2 tbsp. cream cheese
1 egg, beaten
Garlic powder, to taste
1. Put mozzarella and cream cheese in a microwavable bowl and microwave for 1 minute. Stir and replace in microwave for another 30 seconds (very hot).
2. Stir in beaten egg and flour.
3. Wet hands and spread “dough” thin on parchment paper. It should spread evenly with dough-like consistency (if “stringy” then your cheese has hardened too much – just put it back in the microwave for maybe another 20 seconds).
4. Dock (poke rows of holes) with a fork to avoid bubbling.
5. Sprinkle with garlic powder.
6. Put in 425F oven. After about 8 minutes, check it and poke holes where any large bubbles may be. Continue cooking for a total 10-12 min, or until slightly brown on top.
7. Top with your favorite toppings and then cook for 8 to 10 minutes until cheese browns.
You’re welcome. You can use tomato paste or make your own Alfredo sauce which is my favorite.
16 oz of cream cheese
2 sicks of butter
garlic and salt and pepper to taste
Shredded parmesan cheese ( I use a whole wedge )
1 cup of heavy cream
simmer on low till all are melted together and enjoy ( add chicken to this to make chicken Alfredo and pour over zucchini noodles )